can some one help me please (AppTap)?

ja_vo

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Atlanta, GA
hey guys i just installed AppTap but i have a question guys and i hope you guys can help me out.

I installed the app and it shows on my home screen on the iPhone but when i open the "INSTALLER" and i install an app, where does that app goes and how do i get it open?

i cant get nothing to work.
Can some one walk me through it to see if i can get it please?
thank you so much in advance.

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
hey guys i just installed AppTap but i have a question guys and i hope you guys can help me out.

I installed the app and it shows on my home screen on the iPhone but when i open the "INSTALLER" and i install an app, where does that app goes and how do i get it open?

It should put the new icons right on you springboard. If you install more than 5 other apps you will need summerboard or dock to get to them.

el31415

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007

Turn your phone OFF and ON aagain
installed application should show on the home screen

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
how do i install summerboard to scroll down to to see all the apps?
Install summer board from the installer app.

Just tap intaller
Tap install
Tap summerboard
Tap install

Cycle your phone.

You should see anew icon called SMBprefs. You can configure your summerboard from there.

litofac

Oct 28, 2007
Need a manual install of SummerBoard.

My SpringBoard is full of apps and the AppTapp installer that used to be on the SpringBoard got 'pushed down' and I have no access to it whatsoever as everyone now knows that SpringBoard does not scroll. I tried installing iBrickr but my installation cycles through INSTALL PXL to CHECK for PXL. I need to unistall some 3rd party apps. Any input is appreciated. Thanks