can someone check iTunes for me?

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
Edit: my mistake its comes out tomorrow.

Can someone check for the family guy stars wars special? It came out on DVD today. The episodes called blue harvest. How much is it?

Sorry for making a thread just for this. Maybe people will talk about family guy and star wars here haha.

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
I never know which to buy. DVD with maybe some good bonus features. Or on iTunes so I can have it on my phone to take with me.

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
I never know which to buy. DVD with maybe some good bonus features. Or on iTunes so I can have it on my phone to take with me.
With a DVD, why not do both? Especially, if this is a title you may want to watch again?

I've purchased a couple of videos from iTunes, all with iTunes gift cards being redeemed. My big itch with iTunes is worrying about what happens if I lose my hard drive. With DVDs, not a problem - re-rip and convert to mp4. With iTunes, how hard is to get a new download without paying again?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
The DVD of "Blue Harvest" does in fact come with a Digital Copy. I'm not sure yet how it works because I had to buy the DVD and head to class, but I'll keep you posted once I get it worked out. I'm sure it's going to require iTunes 7.6 however.

Aug 15, 2007
The Blue Harvest DVD comes with a Digital Copy that can be transferred to either a PC or Mac. The instructions read as this: "Simply insert disc 2 into your Mac's DVD drive and 'Double click to transfer to iTunes.' iTunes will guide you the rest of the way. Once you have your Digital Copy in iTunes, you can then transfer it to your video enabled iPod or iPhone." Sounds pretty simple, but every time I "double click" to transfer the Digital Copy to iTunes all I get is "iTunes could not connect to the iTunes Store. An unknown error occurred (11556)." Anyone else having issues trying to install the Digital Copy? I did upgrade iTunes (7.6) before attempting the transfer. Not sure if iTunes is bogged down by all that's gone on today or if the problem is on my end.

Jan 15, 2008
go to mininova.com and type in family guy season 6 and then look 4 1 that has more seeds that leeches and clickddown load but make sure u ave utorrent on and ull get it in half an hour thane convert it threw videoia and then drag it in to iTunes then sync it

hope that helps

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
He's not asking how to attain an illegal copy of the movie. He was looking for it in iTunes. The digital copy requires an upgrade to iTunes 7.6 before you can transfer it into iTunes.

mittenman

Silver
Jul 25, 2007
Nowhere, Mitten
The Blue Harvest DVD comes with a Digital Copy that can be transferred to either a PC or Mac. The instructions read as this: "Simply insert disc 2 into your Mac's DVD drive and 'Double click to transfer to iTunes.' iTunes will guide you the rest of the way. Once you have your Digital Copy in iTunes, you can then transfer it to your video enabled iPod or iPhone." Sounds pretty simple, but every time I "double click" to transfer the Digital Copy to iTunes all I get is "iTunes could not connect to the iTunes Store. An unknown error occurred (11556)." Anyone else having issues trying to install the Digital Copy? I did upgrade iTunes (7.6) before attempting the transfer. Not sure if iTunes is bogged down by all that's gone on today or if the problem is on my end.
I'm having the same problem, except it says unknown error(-50). I'm on a vista box, don't know what you're using?