Can someone help me hack my 1.1.1 phone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 1, 2007
Hey everyone, im ready to hack my 1.1.1. phone, and i know no *huge* software update is coming soon. I was scared to hack it , because it took me 2 weeks to get my iPhone back from them after arguing almost everyday over the phone to get them to repair my phone. But yeah anyways.....
Is there a way to hack 1.1.1 without going through a billion steps? If so, is everything working on it?

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Hey everyone, im ready to hack my 1.1.1. phone, and i know no *huge* software update is coming soon. I was scared to hack it , because it took me 2 weeks to get my iPhone back from them after arguing almost everyday over the phone to get them to repair my phone. But yeah anyways.....
Is there a way to hack 1.1.1 without going through a billion steps? If so, is everything working on it?
You should be able to handle this:
http://forums.everythingicafe.com/t...1-1-without-restoring-to-1-0-2-windows.12715/

Give it a try.

--
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

patrick_83

Bronze
Oct 11, 2007
Illinois
What was broken that needed to be fixed on your phone?

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
yep.... lol. i did install stuff on 1.1.1, but nothing has been working not even customize besides voice recorder :-I.. no mobilechat, nothing :-I
I think I should have waited until all the bugs of the 1.1.1 hack were straightened out. I really hate that I updated to 1.1.1 last night. I can't even jailbreak my phone now. I have a funny feeling Apple closed the exploit tiff through a wireless patch via AT&T. I am so freaking angry right now that all of my wonderful APPS are gone! I made my final decision this morning, it will be a long while before another Apple purchase. Apple is dragging their feet on 3rd party Apps. By the time Apple releases the SDK, hell it will be time to buy some other hot device that's on the market. Like Steve J said, Technology gets old fast. Yet Apple expects us to wait almost a year for Apple authorized Apps, or go through all these problems when an update comes out or you have to restore your iPhone for some bug. Quite Frankly, I think it's Bulls**t! M:mad:

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
I think I should have waited until all the bugs of the 1.1.1 hack were straightened out. I really hate that I updated to 1.1.1 last night. I can't even jailbreak my phone now. I have a funny feeling Apple closed the exploit tiff through a wireless patch via AT&T.
The tiff exploit page is still up and running!

I know you can get your 1.1.1 iPhone jailbroken, one way or another. Trust me.

You can try the guide I posted here, the shorter one. Or if that doesn't work out you could try the longer version.

If that doesn't work out you can try the GUI version of touchfree:
http://www.slovix.com/touchfree/touchfree-setup.exe

And if that doesn't work you can always try iNdependence on one of your Macs.

There's alway a Plan B!

--
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Mike,
First of all, thanks for the info and your concern. I now see how you felt the evening 1.1.1 came out and you lost all your Apps. I was up until the crack of dawn trying all the different Jailbreak methods, nothing worked. I'm out of town right now and don't have my Macbook Pro with me (boy was that a mistake, leaving it at home) so I haven't tried the Mac solution yet. I'm tempted to walk into the closest Apple Store and attempt to Jailbreak my phone on one of their display models. I have a terrible headache, my eyes are bloodshot and I am totally disgusted. I took the case off my phone, I'm going commando. I don't even care anymore. I'm tired of all the hassle with this phone. When I drop it or it starts looking worn, I'll just go buy some other hot phone that I have more control over. A phone that was not made by a dictator. I don't keep these devices long anyway. There is always something coming out, hotter, more functions and so forth. I'm getting the new HTC Touch anyway, when it comes out. I may just give my iPhone to my dog and let her play with it, she's very spoiled and vain anyway (a black miniature Schnauzer). Maybe she can start making her own grooming and pampering appointments.

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
I may just give my iPhone to my dog and let her play with it, she's very spoiled and vain anyway (a black miniature Schnauzer). Maybe she can start making her own grooming and pampering appointments.
Keep your good humor...whatever else you lose, never lose that!:laugh2: