can someone help me please

Cusca

Bronze
Apr 27, 2008
ROMANIA
www.cusca.3dk.org
does it say this device is not ment to work with the iPhone or summtin` like that? if so, i had the same problem, and i tried a lot of things but nothing seemd to work, until i plugged my headphones in and the problem went away for a few days then it came back, plugged the headphones again. and now it`s gone, it`s been almoust 2 months since the messege is gone

TheQSuxs

Jun 6, 2007
dude your phone is ruined like mine, Mine did the same thing and its at Iresq now, its 280$ to fix it. Im just gonna get the 3g

richard_price

Feb 16, 2009
I have the same problem! its very annoying.
Is this a common-ish fault then? Weird... i agree it must think its just connected to a dock and thereforee pop up the messages asking for input. Have you got a new one yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

chrisbond1

Feb 17, 2009
Is this a common-ish fault then? Weird... i agree it must think its just connected to a dock and thereforee pop up the messages asking for input. Have you got a new one yet?
it happens when i'm not connected to the dock or a charger. when i went to show it them(genius bar), the problem didn't occur, so it made me look stupid and crazy then after 20 minutes of leaving the store, it came back. annoying..

Last edited by a moderator: