deleted but still the aplicatons are
on my desktop.
Can someone please help me ?
You can connect me at :
(yahoo)erfan_saadati93

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Did you have SummerBoard and/or Dock installed?

SummerBoard - Flick your screen. It's possible that you created another page.

Dock - If you have the little yellow sunburst in the bottom right of your screen, then bring it out. Installer will be there.

Most likely you'll need to restore, though.

erfan

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
I don't think that i have either because i
restarted all of the settings anyway
there is nothing in the bottom right
of my screen and how do i flick my
page ?
thanks

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Just take your finger, hold it above the right side of the screen... and flick. To the left. Also, look for white dots between your SpringBoard and dock. Those are page indicators.

You'll probably have to restore anyway, though.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
can someone please help?
I inistalled 4 applications with
iPhone inistaller and their icons
came in the last row of the
desktop , and they replaced the
inistaller icon. Now I don't know
what happened to it . I formated my
iPhone all my musics and contacts
deleted but still the aplicatons are
on my desktop.
Can someone please help me ?
You can connect me at :
(yahoo)erfan_saadati93
What firmware are you running? If your on 1.0.2 you can download ibrickr and use it to install summerboard or Dock. If you are on 1.1.1 then iBrickr won't work and you will probably have to restore. 1.1.2 provided the ability to switch pages without using additional software.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
What firmware are you running? If your on 1.0.2 you can download ibrickr and use it to install summerboard or Dock. If you are on 1.1.1 then iBrickr won't work and you will probably have to restore. 1.1.2 provided the ability to switch pages without using additional software.
True, didn't think of that. But he said his data had been deleted too.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
True, didn't think of that. But he said his data had been deleted too.
Yep but he said the icons were still there so I assume the phone is still properly jailbroken but he just can't get to the installer icon to load summerboard or dock. Either way we have both gave him options that might or might not work to solve his problem. I wish there was a way to install Dock over Edge for situations like this. Would be nice to just send them to a website to fix their problem.

erfan

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
Thank you both .. but i don't undrestand anything .. because i just got the iPhone like last saturday and i don't know which firmwire is and what is dock and edge. Do i download ibrick with the iPhone ?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Right now I would say Restore. Just plug in the iPhone and hit restore in iTunes.

Before you do this, though, tell me two things:

Are you using Mac or PC?

And what is your firmware: To check this, go into Settings, then go into General, then tap About at the top. Scroll down until you see the word "Version", or "Firmware" In this tab will say either 1.0.2, 1.1.1, or 1.1.2.

Answer those and I'll be able to help you re-jailbreak and do the right things with it.

erfan

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
Oh .. I found the softwear is 1.0.2 , what should i do ?

erfan

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
I am using Windows Xp pro and i alredy restored .. i have all my contacts back .. what shall i do ?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Alright, I'm not much for Windows, I'm a big Mac guy myself.

I'll search for iBrickr with 1.0.2, but somebody else might be of more assistance. Be right back.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Okay.

Navigate here and scroll down the page until you see the download link. Click it.

Once, it's downloaded, you should probably get some sort of instructions or manual. If you don't, plug in the iPhone, open iBrickr, and play around a bit. If anything goes wrong, you can always restore in iTunes.

If you have have questions about it, ask some of the Windows users around here.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Oh, and Installer.

Once it's back on your phone do as follows:

1) Open Installer and find SummerBoard(old). Tap it, and then tap the Install button in the top right. The name of the package is Summerboard(old). The (old) part is included. Be sure you download this package. Once it is installed, restart your phone.

2) Now go into Installer and find "BSD Subsystem". Download it. When it reaches the 'Unpacking" stage, it will loop, and take a while to proceed. This is normal, just be patient. Once it has installed, restart your phone again.

3) Go into Installer again, and find "Dock". Install it. This will place the little yellow sunburst on your screen, and will allow you to access any application at any time. Note: Dock requires BSD Subsystem to work. You must download BSD Subsystem.

4) Restart your phone once again. You are now ready to Install any package or application available on Installer.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Once again, I have no clue about Windows computers. I've given you all the help I can give you, and if you need further assistance, ask a Windows user here.

Mike would be a good bet. He uses Windows.

Last edited by a moderator:

erfan

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
THANK YOU VERY MUCH man .. one more question :D do i inistall ibrick on the computer or on the iPhone ?

erfan

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
ah .. . man i just found out that i alredy have it .. n that now my problem is still i cant find the inistaller icon

erfan

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
man .. tnx for everything i found the icon .. all of its packages have been deleted but i can find new ones..
Again tnx for everything