Can someone suggest an App to make a Calendar wallpaper?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hayesimus

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 12, 2012
I have always used MyCal but since I got the iPhone 5, the app crashes when I go to step 2. What I am wanting is an app that lets me pic a background and then puts the calendar month on top and then I can set that image as my wallpaper. If you ever used MyCal that is exactly what I want... but until they fix it... it's useless... Any thoughts?

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
About you take a screenshot of the iPhone calendar and you make it all pretty and stuff with superimpose? I got nothing.

SunnySweet

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 23, 2010
Upstate NY
Many of the lockscreen designer apps I have used give you the option of adding a calendar to your design as do some of the wallpaper design apps. I was waiting to suggest any specific one as so far they have been slow to update for the iPhone 5. I did find one that had updated but I am not overly impressed thus far. I will let you know if I find any that have updated and do a decent job.

Hayesimus

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 12, 2012
Ok thanks. And I would just use the iPhone calendar as a screenshot but it always highlights one day. i want it to be where it is blank if you get what I am meaning.

SunnySweet

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 23, 2010
Upstate NY
Hayesimus the app pimp my screen has been updated for iPhone 5 and iOS 6. It is one of the smoothest apps for designing your own lock and home screens. The app lets you use your own photo and has various calendars you can add. Super simple and quick with great results. Not sure if this is what you were looking for but here are two samples of what I did in 30 seconds or so ...

Attachments