Can someone tell me how the prepaid iPhone plan work?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bboy Trick

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
NJ
I have searched everywhere and cant seem to find it. So can someone just explain how it works. Cause i am getting a iPhone this weekend and I would like to know asap. thanks in advance!

kency79

Bronze
Sep 2, 2007
Hamilton,NJ
www.myspace.com
I have searched everywhere and cant seem to find it. So can someone just explain how it works. Cause i am getting a iPhone this weekend and I would like to know asap. thanks in advance!
I have the iPhone prepaid. WHen you fail the credit check with trying to activate the iTunes, you will have an option to go to the att sore and pay a deposit(they don't specify much), or go prepaid.

It is really easy

Bboy Trick

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
NJ
I have the iPhone prepaid. WHen you fail the credit check with trying to activate the iTunes, you will have an option to go to the att sore and pay a deposit(they don't specify much), or go prepaid.

It is really easy
but when i go prepaid how do i pay for minutes and stuff. and how much do they charge you got edge internet and other features.

kency79

Bronze
Sep 2, 2007
Hamilton,NJ
www.myspace.com
but when i go prepaid how do i pay for minutes and stuff. and how much do they charge you got edge internet and other features.
They have different plans like the regular post paid and includes the internet but not text but you can alacart it with 200 sms for 4.99 or unlimited for 19.99

Just like mine I have

400 anytime
unlimited n&w
unlimited internet
then I added unlimited text for 19.99

The only way this will work is if you have a credit card or debit card. They automatically take your money out everymonth.

Hope this helps

r81gsr95

Aug 14, 2007
They have different plans like the regular post paid and includes the internet but not text but you can alacart it with 200 sms for 4.99 or unlimited for 19.99

Just like mine I have

400 anytime
unlimited n&w
unlimited internet
then I added unlimited text for 19.99

The only way this will work is if you have a credit card or debit card. They automatically take your money out everymonth.

Hope this helps
you should switch to the tmobile flex plan

Tmobile flex plan
600 minutes + my faves 5 numbers i can call for free (39.99 for 600 minutes and no my faves)
1000 texts for 9.99
data for 20
unlimited nights and weekends

No activation fees, no credit checks, no monthly payments, and no contracts. When my 600 minutes are up my phone will only make nights and weekend calls. When next month rolls around i just head to the tmobile store and just pay for another month or pay online. If i feel i wont need as many minutes i can just pay for say 400 minutes, if i need more i can pay for 1000. NEver go over and get raped by minute charges!