Can someone tell me how to put this theme on my phone please?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dragoro

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
all you need to do is jailbreak the phone. use iPhoneBrowswer from here http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=326&act=down
and put the icon.png is the correct file directory.

i.e. Flaming Skull\Individual Apps\Calculator\icon.png --- > Root\Applications\Calculator.app\icon.png

make sure you're only transferring the icon.png and not the directory. good luck.

When I try and run that browswer, i get this error message.

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Manzana, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Manzana, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at iPhoneBrowser.frmMain.frmMain_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Dragoro

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
Thanks, after reading all that ya have to do to jailbreak, it seems too above my head. Afraid id screw something up : (

phat

Aug 27, 2007
How do you open up these theme download files with the php extensions? My pc can't open them. Or are we supposed to stick them on the phone?
There shouldn't be any php file in that zip.

phat

Aug 27, 2007
This explains it. I was using the safari browser, which downloads it as a php file. :eek: When I used internet explorer it downloaded as a zip file. ;)

awww, yes well glad you figured that out because that would have been the last thing I would have thought of. if you need anymore help don't be affraid to ask. you can also do some sick battery icons to make that theme also some sms balloons too! let me know if you need help making those icons (battery, balloons, carrier icon, signal bars, etc..) good luck to you guys.