Can this combination be unlocked

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

znino

Sep 27, 2007
Can a phone that has the following versions listed be unlocked with current methods to use with other carriers than AT&T. Thanks.

Version 1.1.2 3before8b
Serial number: 547494BFWH8
Modem Firmware 04.02.13_G

znino

Sep 27, 2007
'fraid so - keep checking here

That will be updated as soon as there's a way
Hey MeiPhones_brill. Thanks for that matrix site. It is quite useful I think. This is a phone that was having screen issues and I returned it to the Apple store and they gave me this new one with 1.1.2. Is there some way I can tell if it is a fully new 1.1.2 that they gave me (OOB) or perhaps a refurbished one that they upgraded to the latest firmware. I know the guy at the Apple store had it connected to his computer for a bit before giving it to me. It is already past the AT&T activation step, that's for sure. Thanks.

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
Hey MeiPhones_brill. Thanks for that matrix site. It is quite useful I think. This is a phone that was having screen issues and I returned it to the Apple store and they gave me this new one with 1.1.2. Is there some way I can tell if it is a fully new 1.1.2 that they gave me (OOB) or perhaps a refurbished one that they upgraded to the latest firmware. I know the guy at the Apple store had it connected to his computer for a bit before giving it to me. It is already past the AT&T activation step, that's for sure. Thanks.
Yes - go to settings, general,about and see what it says for Modem Firmware

If it says 04.02.13_G - then it's a new one