Can we at least have one thread where we can bash and vent on Android

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
Where the freakin Android evangelists refrain from hijacking our fun. Jeez.

Seems like, there's a need here. I for one promise not to debate, correct, poke, argue or troll any remarks in this thread. :D

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Didn't we have one? Mindi started one about three months ago called "enjoy Android" if I recall correctly.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
Didn't we have one? Mindi started one about three months ago called "enjoy Android" if I recall correctly.
Didn't I poke in there? I'm sure I'd have commented on anything borderline.

Maybe we can get Rom X to observe the thread terms. I think Illusion is back in iOS camp?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
If iOS wasn't around I would have a Windows 7 phone.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
That picture is HILARIOUS. I had to post it. LOL!

In all seriousness, though, it makes me laugh how Android users think they're better or smarter than others because they have an open source OS. I guarantee that most of them don't even know what that means, or at least those whom I know that use it. And the rest buy it because the iPhone is too expensive. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
That picture is HILARIOUS. I had to post it. LOL!

In all seriousness, though, it makes me laugh how Android users think they're better or smarter than others because they have an open source OS. I guarantee that most of them don't even know what that means, or at least those whom I know that use it. And the rest buy it because the iPhone is too expensive. lol
...and if they got Android to brag about open source, this would mean they prefer open source OS's such as Linux? Most likely not.

Last edited by a moderator:

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
I does not like Android, my Evo irked me and that's all it takes to sour me on something.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
Maybe all you Android peeps sit around in your Android forums and bash the iPhone all day, but we have more important things to do here than bashing competition. Like endlessly debating what the iPhone 6 will be called. Or why the iPhone's power button is on the right side. Or even... what we're doing... part 2.