Can we at least have one thread where we can bash and vent on Android

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
That picture is HILARIOUS. I had to post it. LOL!

In all seriousness, though, it makes me laugh how Android users think they're better or smarter than others because they have an open source OS. I guarantee that most of them don't even know what that means, or at least those whom I know that use it. And the rest buy it because the iPhone is too expensive. lol
Lol. I can't say more :)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
Maybe all you Android peeps sit around in your Android forums and bash the iPhone all day, but we have more important things to do here than bashing competition. Like endlessly debating what the iPhone 6 will be called. Or why the iPhone's power button is on the right side. Or even... what we're doing... part 2.
Don't forget the speaker that doesn't work!

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
Don't forget the speaker that doesn't work!

This along with the EVO's battery is a very fair, accurate gripe.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
Maybe all you Android peeps sit around in your Android forums and bash the iPhone all day, but we have more important things to do here than bashing competition. Like endlessly debating what the iPhone 6 will be called. Or why the iPhone's power button is on the right side. Or even... what we're doing... part 2.
Actually, it's 90%+ sedate, boring stuff like issues or praise of the latest kernel or ROM modification.

rom x

Zealot
Gold
Jan 18, 2011
c'mon now you guys can do better than that...yawn:notworthy:

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
if iOS wasn't around, there would not be any smart phones other than blackberries and lets face it they are not really smart
Good point! I would have a Motorola Q. :) That was the phone I was looking to get when the iPhone came out.

Chex

Dec 17, 2008
PA
I like Android....I like iOS too...just don't like small screens. After using both. It all comes down screen size.

There, thread unofficially hi jacked :)

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
I like Android....I like iOS too...just don't like small screens. After using both. It all comes down screen size.

There, thread unofficially hi jacked :)
Really? Screen size is your determining factor? I've had a 4.3 and a 4.5 inch screen and couldnt wait to get back to my 3.5 inch iPhone. That's how bad Android is. Funny thing is that I could type way faster on my iPhone than I could any of those big screens.

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
Really? Screen size is your determining factor? I've had a 4.3 and a 4.5 inch screen and couldnt wait to get back to my 3.5 inch iPhone. That's how bad Android is. Funny thing is that I could type way faster on my iPhone than I could any of those big screens.
Especially when you hit the Android keyboard lag, I've never figured out what was up with that.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto

Edge1978

Bronze
Feb 7, 2009
I've tried some Androids here and there but I always come back to the iPhone. I've grown tired of straying.

Hillbilly

Bronze
Feb 9, 2011
Actually annoyed that the EVO is the top Android in that list. It's quite old and there's so much better now.

The list was valid as of 10/31/2011, not that long ago.

Interesting that even the 3GS outsold the leading Android.