Can we at least have one thread where we can bash and vent on Android

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
The list was valid as of 10/31/2011, not that long ago.

Interesting that even the 3GS outsold the leading Android.
Yup, assumed Q3'11.
Anyway, can't say more. :)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I'm not understanding this, iP5. I've seen you on here for months and months, hacking on iOS and lauding Android. Then you start this thread. Make up your mind!

rom x

Zealot
Gold
Jan 18, 2011
there's a reason why they call it macrumors. cause it's exactly that rumors.
"The Nielsen survey found 43% of smartphone owners in the US now have Android devices, compared with 28% who have an iPhone. More significantly, of those who had bought a smartphone in the last three months, 56% had chosen an Android device while 28% had purchased an iPhone. Those figures suggest Android's share of the market is increasing, while the iPhone's is stable."

but it was a nice try tho:)

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
I'm not understanding this, iP5. I've seen you on here for months and months, hacking on iOS and lauding Android. Then you start this thread. Make up your mind!
I'm also in off topic threads and if you took a count I'm willing to bet more than 50% of my posts aren't taking a position on either iOS or Android.

Thread Title: Can we at least have one thread where we can bash and vent on Android

1st post:

Where the freakin Android evangelists refrain from hijacking our fun. Jeez.

Seems like, there's a need here. I for one promise not to debate, correct, poke, argue or troll any remarks in this thread. :D
I figured who best to ask those among us that point out where Apple/iOS falls short, to give "you" (the collective vs personal) some space to vent.

I haven't changed my mind, except mildly with that citation about how Tim Cook has done an above and beyond job with earning margin off of the supply chain.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
there's a reason why they call it macrumors...
[deleted material]: I really have a dry sense of humor that I have work at reigning.

If you like or at least don't mind the spirit of this particular thread then maybe it'll help by stating that your choice NOT to point out the counter arguments is a deliberate courtesy on your part.

If not then not much more I can ask :)

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
F Android. They all suck. They do have a place though in the smart phone market. Android users have to use Androids. The whole slide to unlock thing is confusing.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
You guys give me a headache.

Camitampa

Bronze
Apr 1, 2009
Tampa Fl
Android owners need to realize that everyone who bought an iPhone wanted an iPhone. Not true with Android.