Can we use our $100 store credit on iTunes music?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SoccerSpartan20

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
I know there's a way, but I am completely lost as to how! I have my credit # and the PIN, but where do we enter that information? For the iTunes gift cards, you simply click "redeem" when you open the music store. But this is different... can anybody help me out?

Aug 30, 2007
Ohio
Yes, you need to go to the online Apple Store LINK and purchase the iTunes Gift Cards LINK. Other formats of gift certificates etc are explicitly excluded from the agreement.

Use your iPhone credit to pay for the gift cards. When they arrive in the mail, APPLY the gift cards to your iTunes account.

I suggest you order 4 x $25 RED cards and then you'll also be contributing to a great cause. (If that's your bag)

SoccerSpartan20

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Yes, you need to go to the online Apple Store LINK and purchase the iTunes Gift Cards LINK. Other formats of gift certificates etc are explicitly excluded from the agreement.

Use your iPhone credit to pay for the gift cards. When they arrive in the mail, APPLY the gift cards to your iTunes account.

I suggest you order 4 x $25 RED cards and then you'll also be contributing to a great cause. (If that's your bag)
perfect, thank you so much!