can you buy accessories at AT&T store?

iwantaniphonenow

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
i ordered an iPhone from AT&T today but did not order any accessories b/c i am afraid i will not end up getting the iPhone. i want a case soon though b/c i am scared of scratches (do they sell anything at AT&T stores). to anyone out there who has one.....has it been scratched? maybe i wont need a case? do you suggest a case with or w/o a screen protector? also where can i see case choices on Apple.com? is Apple selling any cases...i only saw chargers and headsets.
thanks

rj5620

Bronze
Jun 2, 2007
ATT store has way fewer acc than Apple store. ATT has armband case and real nice leather case for beltclip/swivrel though.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
ATT store has way fewer acc than Apple store. ATT has armband case and real nice leather case for beltclip/swivrel though.
It was the opposite in my mall. Apple Store had Incase and Speck. AT&T had JamJacket, Beklin and a few others.

frankk

Jul 3, 2007
Indianapolis
When I bought my iPhone at an ATT store last Saturday and wanted to get a case for it.. Was irritated to find they sold cases but you cannot take them out of any package to look at them.

Wouldn't you think a retail store would want to have samples for us to look at? Very poor service.

Maybe I'll look for an Apple store or some other retail outlet to shop.

Frank