Can you charge the battery with the iPhone turned off?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
I tried and searched this lol... each damn time you shut it off and connect charger the phone turns on..

If someone has time and has like half a battery maybe dock the iPhone and then turn it off .. maybe it will charge? I tried that and it didn't show any battery charging indicator but my battery full

hmlaa

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
I tried and searched this lol... each damn time you shut it off and connect charger the phone turns on..

If someone has time and has like half a battery maybe dock the iPhone and then turn it off .. maybe it will charge? I tried that and it didn't show any battery charging indicator but my battery full
did it take a shorter amount of time to fully charge?

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
I have heard this will work. Plug the phone into the charger, then turn it off. I have not tried it yet myself.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
Im saying I don't know until you said that.. my battery is full i just undocked it and im gunna leave it to the side play a movie on it once the battery is around half like usually in the day im gunna see if i dock it then shut it if the battery will even charge.. im not sure if it does even charge because it doesn't even show a battery indicator or anything but we shall see