can you get a pic to your ...

brockly

Bronze
Dec 20, 2007
question :

can you get a pic off the net to be your iPhone wallpaper?

or is only talking a picture can be your wallpaper ?

iPimp

Bronze
Nov 12, 2007
Just download any 320x480 pics to your pictures folder or where ever you have iTunes look for them and then when you hook up to iTunes goto the photos tab and sync.

;)

brockly

Bronze
Dec 20, 2007
Just download any 320x480 pics to your pictures folder or where ever you have iTunes look for them and then when you hook up to iTunes goto the photos tab and sync.

;)

thank you :)

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch

Also do a search in the forum, there are many threads that have great wallpapers that you can copy. I have so many I change my wallpaper everyday.

And also you can request a wallpaper and some will make it for you.

brockly

Bronze
Dec 20, 2007
Also do a search in the forum, there are many threads that have great wallpapers that you can copy. I have so many I change my wallpaper everyday.

And also you can request a wallpaper and some will make it for you.

well that would be cool. the pic I would like is this one. but do I have to make it bigger?

Attachments

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
You do not have to have the picture in 320 x 480 size. If the image is larger than that the phone will shrink it to fit. In fact the images you take with your camera are much larger than that and when you go to set one as your wallpaper you can resize it and reposition it before setting it as the wallpaper. This is true of other images you sync onto the phone as well.