Can you have the iPhone sync to two different iTunes

THEHNIC

Bronze
Feb 11, 2008
CA
I like to sync it at work and at home. Right now I can only have it work at my office. Can you have it sync to two different iTunes

Thanks,

THEHNIC

GSA190

Bronze
Oct 29, 2007
New York
I tried to sync my ipod on someone else's iTunes and it took all of my songs off and added all of the songs on his iTunes...so I don't know if its the same with the iPhone.

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
you actually can but that would require you to jailbreak (hack) your iPhone and download the app called swap tunes. and you just open it up and press swap then you can sync to another computer and everytime you switch computers just load of swap tunes and switch between the two

oh well now that i looked i see you have jailbroken your iPhone. so just head ove rto installer and look for swap tunes

THEHNIC

Bronze
Feb 11, 2008
CA
Great I will give that a go.

Thanks for the help

you actually can but that would require you to jailbreak (hack) your iPhone and download the app called swap tunes. and you just open it up and press swap then you can sync to another computer and everytime you switch computers just load of swap tunes and switch between the two

oh well now that i looked i see you have jailbroken your iPhone. so just head ove rto installer and look for swap tunes