Can you load music files from your computer even if they are not from iTunes?

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
I have a bunch of songs I downloaded from Napster and I want to put them on the I touch as I have over $300 in music that I want to use.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Yes, you can import any music into your iTunes library, not just ones you bought from the iTunes store.

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
Well that works only if they are not WMA protected!

Aug 22, 2008
tucson
I have a bunch of songs I downloaded from Napster and I want to put them on the I touch as I have over $300 in music that I want to use.
yes you can do that! because i have limewire. i download them on limewire. open shared files and i right click the song i want and open it with iTunes. you can probably do the same thing with napster. you just got to open it with iTunes. it will then automatically go into your iTunes library. then you plug in your ipod and it will sync your library =]]

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
yes you can do that! because i have limewire. i download them on limewire. open shared files and i right click the song i want and open it with iTunes. you can probably do the same thing with napster. you just got to open it with iTunes. it will then automatically go into your iTunes library. then you plug in your ipod and it will sync your library =]]
Oh yeah I never considered that, I just stick with i tunes.