Cancel a purchase

likestarr

Jun 10, 2012
So I purchased an app a few days ago, which I didn't like. Well, apparently it never went through my account bc it keeps asking to update payment info. I've done it a million times and nothing is happening. It's not showing up in purchases either, so I can't go about doing it that way. The app store isn't letting me download any apps until it's done. Please help!

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
So I purchased an app a few days ago, which I didn't like. Well, apparently it never went through my account bc it keeps asking to update payment info. I've done it a million times and nothing is happening. It's not showing up in purchases either, so I can't go about doing it that way. The app store isn't letting me download any apps until it's done. Please help!
On your phone / iDevice Go into setting, store and log out of the store. From a computer log into your account and Remove your payment info. Re enter it again, even of its the same exact info. This should give it a kick in the pants.
I have had to do this also & seemed to work for me.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Did something change on the card you're using like expiration date or something? Just make sure it's all correct including your 3 digits on the back of the card.

likestarr

Jun 10, 2012
Did something change on the card you're using like expiration date or something? Just make sure it's all correct including your 3 digits on the back of the card.
No, it's all the same. I just don't have funds in there (I tend to take out all of my cash lol).

Roof monkey thanks!