Canceling Activation

hbrown2

Jun 27, 2007
Does anyone have a number to customer service. I am in the middle of activating but i want to cancel before it gets done because the volume is so low and i just cant afford the phone haha thanks

Survivor61

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Hmm nothing works til its activated, so how do you know your volume is to low if its in the middle of the activation? :p

hbrown2

Jun 27, 2007
you can still call out but you will not receive a call

cman6453

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Really? Call out to who when the phone's not activated? I wasn't able to do squat without the phone activated. I tried.

MrSoprano

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Really? Call out to who when the phone's not activated? I wasn't able to do squat without the phone activated. I tried.
i'm in the same boat, was activated since yesterday, but still can't receive calls. it has to do with porting my number from another carrier. i read somewhere where it said it could take up to a few days to be able to receive calls to my iPhone. in the meantime i can make calls and use all the other features of the phone. i hope this process completes by tomorrow!

Professor

Jul 4, 2007
Does anyone have a number to customer service. I am in the middle of activating but i want to cancel before it gets done because the volume is so low
Be sure you have removed the plastic wrap from the phone. Several people have tried to return phones, complaining of low volume, and had not removed the protective clear plastic film. After removing the film the phone worked as normal.

art

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Canceling with AT&T is easy. Just call them up, and tell them what you want to do. They have policies for everything. No problem.