Candy bar OR Flip. Which one would you prefer?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iUser

Dec 4, 2006
Which one would you prefer - Candybar or Flip iPhone?
I'm not a big fan of flipper or sliders , and so I would definitely prefer candy bar iPhone model - Thin, simple and elegant. Everyone loves the iPod because of its current looks and so there shouldn't be much of the difference when I chose my iPhone.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I guess the problem faced by Apple is the two interfaces required for the iPhone. One has to be the familiar iPod interface -perhaps touchscreen. The other is the need for a keyboard. While I'd love a QWERTY keyboard in a candy bar shape, I don't think that's what we'll get. All signs seem to point to a slider. Then again, that's why rumors are rumors.

-Chris

emmaonline

Bronze
Nov 24, 2006
Digg.com founder Kevin Rose claims that the phone will have a slide out keyboard, touch screen and two batteries (one for the phone and one for the music player).

So I guess that means it will be a slider which the above poster di not like... sorry to ruin your day!

nikki

Dec 7, 2006
Well I guess I don't really know which I would prefer for this one, I guess I will have to wait and see what it actually looks like after it comes out and go from there as to whether I like it or not.

you2

Bronze
Nov 22, 2006
I don't know much about the models which would be rolled out but as per the rumors its the slide-correct.
Still its a tough choice between the two -most probably I'll pick up the candy bar phone. Reason being I like the current iPod which is best in its current form and so the same applies when I chose my iPhone