Candy bar OR Flip. Which one would you prefer?

iUser

Dec 4, 2006
Which one would you prefer - Candybar or Flip iPhone?
I'm not a big fan of flipper or sliders , and so I would definitely prefer candy bar iPhone model - Thin, simple and elegant. Everyone loves the iPod because of its current looks and so there shouldn't be much of the difference when I chose my iPhone.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I guess the problem faced by Apple is the two interfaces required for the iPhone. One has to be the familiar iPod interface -perhaps touchscreen. The other is the need for a keyboard. While I'd love a QWERTY keyboard in a candy bar shape, I don't think that's what we'll get. All signs seem to point to a slider. Then again, that's why rumors are rumors.

-Chris

emmaonline

Bronze
Nov 24, 2006
Digg.com founder Kevin Rose claims that the phone will have a slide out keyboard, touch screen and two batteries (one for the phone and one for the music player).

So I guess that means it will be a slider which the above poster di not like... sorry to ruin your day!

nikki

Dec 7, 2006
Well I guess I don't really know which I would prefer for this one, I guess I will have to wait and see what it actually looks like after it comes out and go from there as to whether I like it or not.

you2

Bronze
Nov 22, 2006
I don't know much about the models which would be rolled out but as per the rumors its the slide-correct.
Still its a tough choice between the two -most probably I'll pick up the candy bar phone. Reason being I like the current iPod which is best in its current form and so the same applies when I chose my iPhone