Cannot process request?

justahsquirrel

Silver
Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
i restored to the new 3.0 software not I get a cannot connect to the iTunes store/cannot process request...check connection error......
after all this waiting just for this........what the hell do i do now..

JTS2005

Sep 18, 2008
i restored to the new 3.0 software not I get a cannot connect to the iTunes store/cannot process request...check connection error......
after all this waiting just for this........what the hell do i do now..

we just gotta wait, prob too many people on the server.

JimD

Bronze
Dec 15, 2007
New Market, MD. USA
I am in the office, and my wife attempted to upgrade her V1 at home just now. In the middle of dowload/install the 3.0 software, there was a timeout on the network (too damned many people doing this I suspect). Now her V1 iPhone has "slide for emergency" displayed. A power cycle of the phone did not help.

When she plugs in her iPhone, iTunes says it can't access the iTunes store (network timeouts).

I guess she will now have NO iPhone until the logjam on the network thins out. Warning to all iPhone users... beware the dreaded "slide for emergency" effect.

JTS2005

Sep 18, 2008
just have to wait it out but you can just keep clicking form music back to the iPhone within iTunes

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Just traffic. Last year it was so logjammed that it took a couple of hours to get reactivated. At least this year they are releases the new model on the same day.

justahsquirrel

Silver
Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
yeah, im finally back up after 2 hours or so...lol...what a trip. i actually had to leave my house without my phone....it was like leaving without having any closes on...I felt naked...lol...:mad:

JimD

Bronze
Dec 15, 2007
New Market, MD. USA
When I got home, all I did was plug her phone into the computer again and it activated. It now has 3.0.

I, on the other hand, am unable now to do mine because the iTunes server is bombed. :laugh2:

All you guys lay off for a while so I can get this done. :p

JimD

Bronze
Dec 15, 2007
New Market, MD. USA
Thanks, that was very considerate of you all. :p

I finally got my V1 up to 3.0. The connector on my phone is wonky. I have to press upward (towards the phone's face) to get the upgrade to work. Fortunately I'll only have to do this for 2 more days or so.