Cannot see installer app [jailbroken]

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dec 11, 2007
I've just discovered how to use installer on my new iPhone and i was really happy about the new applications, but it was my mistake that i didn't put the summerboard application first. Now i got this problem where there are some applications on my board but i cant see the installer icon. I don't know what to do, can someone help me please. By the way my iPhone isn't locked and i am my firmware is 1.0.2. Appreciate the help i can get.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
If you are on a Windows computer you can download a program called iBrickr that will work the same as installer but runs on your desktop computer and pushes software to the phone. Use that to install summerboard. Restart your phone and you should then be able to scroll your icons up and down.

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
Particularly because it's not locked - take the opportunity to upgrade to a jailbroken 1.1.2

This will fix your problem and give you a faster, more stable, more secure phone.

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
Note that he said it wasn't locked, which I'm gonna assume to mean it's unlocked. If so, you need to make sure you revirginize your phone before you upgrade if you do indeed choose to go that route.

Dec 11, 2007
help again!

Hey guys really appreciate the help u guys gave me, but i am still having problems. First, i reverginized my iPhone but apparently the only thing that happened was that it didn't recognize my sim card other than that everything else is the sam, all the applications are still on the board. I downloaded anysim application but still i cant see the icon since my board is still full. I am really bad at these things guys i would really like some one to really explain step by step what to do since now i got an iPhone that doesn't work. HELP! please.
P.S. The firmware is still at 1.0.2 and i also used ibrikr but when i deleted the files inside the main icon still stays on the board and i couldnt delete them.

Dec 11, 2007
excellent guys

To be honest i felt really stupid guys, now i did it haha i unlocked my iPhone and reverginized it and also installed the summerboard Thanks to u guys. And really appreciate your help.