Can't accept follow requests on iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by bkford, Oct 17, 2011.

1. bkford

bkford Member
    Bronze

I'm new to twitter and especially as it pertains to iPhone and iPad. I received a twitter request via email from someone to follow me. There was a button in the email to click to accept or deny the request. I do have twitter on my devices. But when I clicked on the button, while it did open the twitter app, there was nothing at all there about a request. I tried both devices. When I went to twitter on the PC, the request tab was open and ready for my response. Is this problem an issue with twitter or is it an issue with what can and cannot be done with twitter on a mobile? Or is it iPhone and ipad issue? I did ask this question on a twitter forum. No response.

2. gailco73

gailco73 New Member

I had the same issue last week.... but now it's okay.... Do you have the most updated version of the app ?

3. bkford

bkford Member
    Bronze

I feel sure it is the most updated version, because I had just downloaded it. When I click on the button to accept the request, it takes me to a screen that says something like "if you are using twitter on your phone, please log in here to access the twitter site." Doesn't make sense to me. But, I won't know for a while if it is working or not, as I'm just now playing around with twitter and don't anticipate having follow requests again for a time. Thanks.