Can't add videos?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

bizzy045

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
i dunno what happened. every time i try to add a video nothing happens. i don't get it. it used to work fine. even drag and drop into iTunes wont work. i saw people having this problem a few days ago, but i can't find the thread. i did a search. can anyone help?

jptolife

Silver
Jul 15, 2007
New York City
You have to sync the videos, can't just drag them to the iPhone. Go to the videos tab in the iPhone and select the ones you want to have. That should do it.

bizzy045

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
they are..i added them before..i just realized that music wont add either...so when i try to add a file in iTunes, nothing happens...this is really really weird.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
So none of these files are even in your library when you import? try to reboot your system i know iTunes got bugs

bizzy045

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
i tried to reboot...and repair..i was even willing to re-install iTunes, but when i tried to back up my entire library, it keeps telling me to insert blank disc..i tried 10 blank discs...none worked...i cant even end the process iTuneshelper.exe. i think thats what the problem is. i get an error saying access is denied. if i can somehow end that process and reboot, it will work im sure. any ideas? thanks.

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
i tried to reboot...and repair..i was even willing to re-install iTunes, but when i tried to back up my entire library, it keeps telling me to insert blank disc..i tried 10 blank discs...none worked...i cant even end the process iTuneshelper.exe. i think thats what the problem is. i get an error saying access is denied. if i can somehow end that process and reboot, it will work im sure. any ideas? thanks.

Hold the POWER button down on your computer until it completely turns off. Then press Power again to restart.