Can't believe

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
i waited so long to see Shaun of the Dead!

that movie was freaking HILARIOUS! greater than or equal to Hot Fuzz!

loved the ending XP

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I loved Shaun of the Dead, you reminded me that I need to watch it again.

Thought Hot Fuzz sucked though...;)

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Hot Fuzz sucked?! Nooooo! I love both Shawn of the Dead and Hot Fuzz. The two main actors (I sadly can't remember their names, too late/early in the morning) are great together. I also thoroughly enjoy British comedy and sadly most of my friends do not.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Hot Fuzz sucked?! Nooooo! I love both Shawn of the Dead and Hot Fuzz. The two main actors (I sadly can't remember their names, too late/early in the morning) are great together. I also thoroughly enjoy British comedy and sadly most of my friends do not.
Well, to be honest I didn't even finish Hot Fuzz, turned it off with around 20min. left, was watching it with a buddy that was not amused at all, hard to enjoy yourself when watching with someone else that is so bummed about sitting through it...what a whineyass...

Maybe I'll give it another go, my wife may like it, I'll try her out...

And I too enjoy british comedies...Monty Python's ect...:p

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Didn't really like Hot Fuzz, but loved Shaun of the Dead. My expectations for Fuzz were too high I think. Nowhere near as funny IMO.
I believe I also set my expectation too high, I saw Shaun of the Dead in the theatre and LMAO the whole way through, seemed Hot Fuzz was, I dunno, maybe too serious at times...