Can't change themes with summmerboard after ifuntastic install...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

lucky8926

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Central IL
I used to be able to switch between themes with ease with summerboard but started using iFuntastic now when I try to change the themes nothing happens. Will I have to rely on Ifuntastic to make all my changes from now on since i "unshackled" using it?

DeeRector2

Bronze
Aug 30, 2007
How do you even get to themes. Im using iFuntastic and I don't even see a feature to get to themes. Would it be on my phone or iFun? Ya know, the more I read peoples posts, the more I wanna get rid of iFun and use something good.. This program does some stuff, but sucks with themes and icons.. ALL I USE IT FOR IS RINGTONES..SOMEBODY MAKE A GOOD PROGRAM FOR MACS PLEASE (NON INTEL)

I used to be able to switch between themes with ease with summerboard but started using iFuntastic now when I try to change the themes nothing happens. Will I have to rely on Ifuntastic to make all my changes from now on since i "unshackled" using it?

lucky8926

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Central IL
I partially agree with you. The only advantage to it so far is the ability to rearrange th icons and i'm sure there are other ways to do it but i'm still new to modding my iPhone so it's the only way I know how. As for the themes you have to do that in summerboard not iFun