Can't change Weather Location

RTWilliams2

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
Open up the weather app and in the bottom right corner there is an i. Press the i and the page will flip allowing you edit the locations.

brick

Aug 21, 2009
Still doesn't work

I can mine (iPod Touch) to get it to a screen where it lets me enter my location info, but it does not recognize my location (zip code or town name). I have no problem using doing that info on Yahoo Weather website on a PC.

Help?

Do I need a s/w upgrade?

SLalario

Feb 26, 2010
Bothell WA
This help me also- thank you! However, on the main screen the weather icon still shows a sun and 73. If I tap the weather icon, my area reflects correctly! Is there not a way to have the weather icon reflect my area on the main page?

Jul 8, 2009
This help me also- thank you! However, on the main screen the weather icon still shows a sun and 73. If I tap the weather icon, my area reflects correctly! Is there not a way to have the weather icon reflect my area on the main page?
You can get this info on your icon by downloading Weathericon from cydia.

Deb H

Sep 25, 2013
Open up the weather app and in the bottom right corner there is an I. Press the I and the page will flip allowing you edit the locations.[
I just purchased an iPhone 5c. There is no I at the bottom. Does anyone know how to change to other cities? I have tried putting in my town, and even Chicago, and it says there are no results found.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I just purchased an iPhone 5c. There is no I at the bottom. Does anyone know how to change to other cities? I have tried putting in my town, and even Chicago, and it says there are no results found.
Press the three small lines in the bottom right corner. Then press the + sign. Then type "Chi" and wait a second. Chicago, Illinois will be the first choice.