Can't change Weather Location

Discussion in 'iPhone Jailbreak' started by KTORRES1120, Jan 10, 2008.

1. KTORRES1120

KTORRES1120 New Member

My weather location is stuck on Cupertino and New York. Is there any way to change this?
  2. RTWilliams2

RTWilliams2 New Member

Open up the weather app and in the bottom right corner there is an I. Press the I and the page will flip allowing you edit the locations.
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. KTORRES1120

KTORRES1120 New Member

Oh my god I feel like an Idiot, that was soo easy. Thanks RT!
  5. RTWilliams2

RTWilliams2 New Member

No problem.
  6. KNK

KNK New Member

Also, while you have in the "I" flipped and you have say 8 or so, you can click edit and move them into a specific order.
  7. lsilver

lsilver New Member

I was wondering the same thing. Thanks for the help! Thanks LS
  8. brick

brick New Member

Still doesn't work

I can mine (iPod Touch) to get it to a screen where it lets me enter my location info, but it does not recognize my location (zip code or town name). I have no problem using doing that info on Yahoo Weather website on a PC.

Help?

Do I need a s/w upgrade?
  9. SLalario

SLalario New Member

This help me also- thank you! However, on the main screen the weather icon still shows a sun and 73. If I tap the weather icon, my area reflects correctly! Is there not a way to have the weather icon reflect my area on the main page?
  10. You can get this info on your icon by downloading Weathericon from cydia.
  11. Christine Lacy

Christine Lacy New Member

Click on the down arrow.
    Click on 'Options'
    Click on City drop down menu
    Find your city and click it
  12. Wireless woman

Wireless woman New Member

Also on the iPhone 4 once you tap the I on the first page turn local weather off to add more locations
  13. Deb H

Deb H New Member

I just purchased an iPhone 5c. There is no I at the bottom. Does anyone know how to change to other cities? I have tried putting in my town, and even Chicago, and it says there are no results found.
  14. Europa

Europa Moderator

Press the three small lines in the bottom right corner. Then press the + sign. Then type "Chi" and wait a second. Chicago, Illinois will be the first choice.
  15. Deb H

Deb H New Member

Thanks!