can't connect to iTunes store?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

bizzy045

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
anyone having problems connecting to the iTunes store through iTunes on a pc or mac? Mine wont connect and gets an unknown error. maybe the update is on the way? at least i hope so..would suck if its just me with this prob...

Aug 30, 2007
Ohio
anyone having problems connecting to the iTunes store through iTunes on a pc or mac? Mine wont connect and gets an unknown error. maybe the update is on the way? at least i hope so..would suck if its just me with this prob...
Connected here. No problem, sorry.
iTunes 7.4.2(4)

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Make sure you have an Internet connection. Connecting to the Store is not iTunes' issue. I've gotten the message before and my ISP was down at the time.

bizzy045

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
figured out the problem..for some reason, the date on my computer had changed to sept 26th...when i changed it back to today, everything started working again..very strange..at least its fixed..thanks for the relpies...

whale_hunter

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
figured out the problem..for some reason, the date on my computer had changed to sept 26th...when i changed it back to today, everything started working again..very strange..at least its fixed..thanks for the relpies...
I've had that problem before. I play poker on Pokerstars, and sometimes my computer would decide to change the date. Drove me crazy till I figured it out.