Can't delete photo from Albums

Discussion in 'iPhone 6' started by iPutz, Aug 10, 2016.

1. iPutz

iPutz Zealot
    Silver

In the screenshot below is an item labeled "To Be Cropped". I cannot locate the photo on my PC or delete it from the phone. Any Ideas??
    Photo.png

2. up10ad

up10ad Genius
    Gold

I suspect the album "To Be Cropped" was created by one of your photo editing apps, and it put that photo in the album. Return tot he app and you can probably cancel the edit and remove it.

3. iPutz

iPutz Zealot
    Silver

That may be it. I hope I still have the app on my phone. If not, oh well. Thanks, If it works I'll let you know.

4. iPutz

iPutz Zealot
    Silver

No joy, the app is apparently no longer on the phone. One of these days, if I ever need to restore the phone back to factory settings and reload all my info and apps manually rather than from a backup, that photo will disappear. Thanks again.

5. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

It was created on the computer and was synced to the phone. The only way to delete it from the phone is to delete it on the computer. But you can't find it.

6. iPutz

iPutz Zealot
    Silver

I was syncing photos between a folder on the PC and the phone for a while then turned that function off. I'll look for the folder later this week when I get home from New Mexico and play with the photo syncing again to maybe remove the photo that way. Thanks for the reminder.