Can't delete ringtone!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

james2475

Aug 18, 2007
Help! can't delete some ringtones i loaded via iPhoneringtonemaker, i tried Manzana but i don't see those ringtones in that file theyshow up in iPhone when i want to select a sound but not in the manzana program please if any body can help me which program i can use or if this other file location it might be at
i am lost!
it is only ringtones i loaded using iPhoneringtonemaker i have a problem with
i used ibrickr for my other ringtones i can see them in the file location and i can delete those ringtones

please help
message me back thanks!

j2chulo

Aug 25, 2007
i have the same problem. and my three try ringtone are done so when i open iPhoneringtonemaker the only option i have its to put the register code. or cancel and exit the program.

james2475

Aug 18, 2007
Either try to restore your phone or buy the software to delete your ringtone.

there is no other program i could use
i used ibrickr and manzana but those ringer don't show up in those programs

hmmm those ringtones were mp3 and one was mid maybe that is a reason they don't show in the filesystem
please let me know if there any alternative besides restoring my phone!

psychoticpanda

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
New York
install the program called install.app, but you must install community sources first.. THAN install the Finder app from the installer app.. open Finder.. click Home on the top right.. double click Library.. scroll down and double click Ringtones.. Select the one you want to delete.. FINALLY, hit delete. that program is VERY useful so its a good thing to download..

j2chulo

Aug 25, 2007
install the program called install.app THAN install the Finder app from the installer app.. open Finder.. click Home on the top right.. double click Library.. scroll down and double click Ringtones.. Select the one you want to delete.. FINALLY, hit delete. that program is VERY useful so its a good thing to download..
I don't se finder on the list.. i see launcher 0.2 its that the one?