Can't delete tethering don't have visual voice mail

NickT916

Bronze
Jan 4, 2008
i did the whole help.benm.at installed and got tethering working, however, when i have tethering i don't get visual voice mail for some odd reason, then i tried to delete tethering profile in settings, so it deletes the ATT profile, but still keeps tethering. Yet still no visual voice mail... now i cant even delete tethering, because i technically already deleted the profile, but tethering option still around... kinda trippy, but i tried everything and not sure whats up with it...

so tethering with no voice mail or no tethering and get voice mail... i can only pick one seems like, and its a paint to go back and forth

w1kedZ

Oct 22, 2009
i did the whole help.benm.at installed and got tethering working, however, when i have tethering i don't get visual voice mail for some odd reason, then i tried to delete tethering profile in settings, so it deletes the ATT profile, but still keeps tethering. Yet still no visual voice mail... now i cant even delete tethering, because i technically already deleted the profile, but tethering option still around... kinda trippy, but i tried everything and not sure whats up with it...

so tethering with no voice mail or no tethering and get voice mail... i can only pick one seems like, and its a paint to go back and forth
This should solve your problem
http://appadvice.com/appnn/2009/10/31-tethering-visual-voicemail-fixing-the-benm-mobileconfig-file/