Can't email pictures from my iPhone

bdb13

Nov 20, 2008
Starting three days ago, everytime I try and email a picture from my phone it gets stuck and just sits in the outbox. I continue to get an error message saying that the phone failed to connect with the server. I have done a hard reset at least half a dozen times, and I have reset the network as well. None of that worked. What else can I try?

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
Starting three days ago, everytime I try and email a picture from my phone it gets stuck and just sits in the outbox. I continue to get an error message saying that the phone failed to connect with the server. I have done a hard reset at least half a dozen times, and I have reset the network as well. None of that worked. What else can I try?
what email provider are you going through?

bdb13

Nov 20, 2008
what email provider are you going through?
I've tried it with both my gmail account, and my yahoo account. Neither one seems able to deliver the photo.

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
I've tried it with both my gmail account, and my yahoo account. Neither one seems able to deliver the photo.
did u set up the account via website and not the iPhone first. if so do what i did. i deleted the account on my iPhone and made it again. The second time worked perfect and never had problems again.

bdb13

Nov 20, 2008
did u set up the account via website and not the iPhone first. if so do what i did. i deleted the account on my iPhone and made it again. The second time worked perfect and never had problems again.
I tried that. Still not working.