Can't even get my one phone call

iPhoneNewB

Sep 5, 2008
Hey guys I tried to jailbreak my 3G iPhone and now I can't make or receive phone calls. Everything else works just not the phone calling part? I used Winpwn 2.5 and had no issues during the process. I just can't use the dialer or even dial through contacts. Any suggestions? Firmware is 2.02

Thanks

cliffeman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Feenix, Amizona
You may have possibly forgot to uncheck "Activate phone" when you went through the steps to make the firmware. You may want to restore and try again.

chazm

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2008
After I JB everything worked fine for about a week and then one night I was able to make calls. when I pushed the green phone button it would go to the keypad, freeze and then go back to the home screen. Does your's sound the same?

I ended up deleting the JB

HBOC

Bronze
Aug 4, 2008
Portland, Oregon
hey, same thing JUST happened to me. I am restoring it and going to JB it again..... wonder if this is just an isolated incident or what. i open up the "phone" app, and then it loads and closes.

HBOC

Bronze
Aug 4, 2008
Portland, Oregon
i restored 2 times and it did the same thing. It is annoying. I have an appointment with the "genius bar" tomorrow. its either the phone, or an app that is causing this.