Can't figure out how to login Apple Store on iPhone?

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
Ok so im trying to download apps and I recently had to change my email address from cjvdh@comcast.net to carlvdh@comcast.net I cannot figure out how to change the user name on my iPhone it keeps asking me for my old one.

This is the message that keeps coming up

Can anyone tell me how to fix this issue ?:cool:

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
You probably don't want to post your email address on the internet...
A sync with iTunes should fix this. 3.0 will make it easier to change iTunes accounts from the phone.

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
You probably don't want to post your email address on the internet...
A sync with iTunes should fix this. 3.0 will make it easier to change iTunes accounts from the phone.
I tried syncing and it did not work. Any other suggestions.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Did you edit your account info to change the email address on iTunes on your PC, before trying the sync?
I'm thinking you will find this to be your problem. Make sure you changed your email in account info on iTunes via the PC.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
35 Views and no one knows what im talking about ? Am I speaking french ?
When asking for help, there are certain ways of doing it. Those 35people that viewed your posts may not know why your having problems- including myself.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
I'm thinking you will find this to be your problem. Make sure you changed your email in account info on iTunes via the PC.

Did you try this yet? You have to change the account in iTunes, probably download an app with that account, then sync the phone.

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
Ive pretty much tried everything and nothing has worked yet for me. I guess I will be calling Apple TM after the holiday.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Ive pretty much tried everything and nothing has worked yet for me. I guess I will be calling Apple TM after the holiday.
Here's what they'll say tomorrow,
"Have you tried Settings-> General-> Reset-> Reset all settings"?
:)