Can't figure out how to take applications off screen.

tommybes

Aug 9, 2008
Just got my 3G iPod touch yesterday and accidentally added a couple of apps to the screen. How do I take them off? Thank you in advance.
Tommy B.

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
Tap the icon and hold it until the icons wiggle. If you can remove an app, a small X will appear in the upper left corner of the icon. Tap it and you'll get a confirmation dialog. Tap Delete, then click the Home button to stop the wiggling

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
You can also rearrange the icons this way. Once they are wiggling, just tap and drag the one you want to move into the spot you want it at. You can move icons in/out of the dock too and can have up to 9 "home pages"

tommybes

Aug 9, 2008
Tap the icon and hold it until the icons wiggle. If you can remove an app, a small X will appear in the upper left corner of the icon. Tap it and you'll get a confirmation dialog. Tap Delete, then click the Home button to stop the wiggling

Thank you very much.:laugh2:

tommybes

Aug 9, 2008
You can also rearrange the icons this way. Once they are wiggling, just tap and drag the one you want to move into the spot you want it at. You can move icons in/out of the dock too and can have up to 9 "home pages"
Appriciate it.