cant find psx roms. please help !

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Version 0.1.2 was just released for Beta Testers and I can say we're at a "Playable" stage now ! :)

GTA for all intents and purposes is playable. I got into a semi and ran over a line of school children outside a museum. It was utterly beautiful...

Tekken 3 runs faster than the video thats being shown around as well. I did Paul Phoenix' 10 Hit combo last night and it worked pretty well. Funny thing here is, it runs about as fast as the GBA version of Tekken, which coincidentally runs well on gpsPhone (gba emulator for iPhone).

I'm not sure when this beta will go public, but if there was a version to look out for, this is the one. Many people are reporting speeds between 50-90% on a lot of the popular Final Fantasy games and tactics games.

blurm

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
Slow Play

So based on how long you have been testing what would be your BEST GUESS of when it would be realeased?

I tried to play a couple of games on the 1st ver, but it just is way to slow to be practical however Super FN Cool that it's even possible, blows my mind. DONATION worthy FOR SURE!

Also one more Q, if you know anything about the build, how does changing the emulator make it possible so that game play is sped up? If you could answer that in non-programmar lingo, just curious.

Version 0.1.2 was just released for Beta Testers and I can say we're at a "Playable" stage now ! :)

GTA for all intents and purposes is playable. I got into a semi and ran over a line of school children outside a museum. It was utterly beautiful...

Tekken 3 runs faster than the video thats being shown around as well. I did Paul Phoenix' 10 Hit combo last night and it worked pretty well. Funny thing here is, it runs about as fast as the GBA version of Tekken, which coincidentally runs well on gpsPhone (gba emulator for iPhone).

I'm not sure when this beta will go public, but if there was a version to look out for, this is the one. Many people are reporting speeds between 50-90% on a lot of the popular Final Fantasy games and tactics games.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
So based on how long you have been testing what would be your BEST GUESS of when it would be realeased?

I tried to play a couple of games on the 1st ver, but it just is way to slow to be practical however Super FN Cool that it's even possible, blows my mind. DONATION worthy FOR SURE!

Also one more Q, if you know anything about the build, how does changing the emulator make it possible so that game play is sped up? If you could answer that in non-programmar lingo, just curious.
1) The internal 0.1.2 build came out on Christmas for the Beta Tester Club.

2) Zodttd is tweaking some of the routines to eek out less complex speed improvements before he starts to rewrite parts of the code to streamline it and clean it up. This generally speeds things up, sometimes you'll see the difference, and other times is only a speed up on the back end where you can't tell as much. 0.1.2 is a little of both in this case.