Can't find server!

rklucznik

Jun 15, 2008
Hey guys when I'm connected to WiFi I can browse the internet fine but when I'm connected to edge I get the "safari cant open the page because it cant find the server" message. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Jun 16, 2008
hi guys can your help me please i cant connect my iPhone to my prolink hurricane 9000g
i detect my router but when i want to connect it it will show this error message (unable to join the network "wireless" )wireless is my SSID my iPhone is running jailbreak 1.1.4 thanks a lot guys help me please

memphis8

Jul 12, 2008
The only way I solved a similar problem was by entering my netgear router wireless settings and disablng WEP security. I entered the settings using Internet Explorer
on computer and putting http// followed by router IP address (usually on bottom of router) and disable WEP (put router IP address into IE). The iPhone now logs on to wi-fi no problem.

You can also enter the iPhones name and MAC address onto the authorised list and press APPLY. If iPhone MAC address is say 00:A5:1CD:A1 the name is NM00a51cda1 & press APPLY. The iPhone MAC address and details are obtained by going to SETTINGS-GENERAL- ABOUT. The iPhone name is a derivative of the MAC address as above - hope this helps!