Can't find white anywhere

Discussion in 'iPhone 5S' started by rollinfromhell, Sep 20, 2013.

1. rollinfromhell

Gold

Everywhere I call has the space grey. I wanted something different this year since the upgrade "isn't that big" and I wanted to have something that feels familiar. I've already had iOS7 for the last month so, just curious as to what I should do. Many people around me have the black (it's a town in the desert) but none have the white and when they do get shipments in when I call back it's all space grey. Kinda sucky considering I had my White on pre-order at target and I'm without a phone to use. Target assured me I'd get it by Friday.

2. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

Just wait, that's the only way you'll be truly satisfy; that unless color is not that important to you.

3. rollinfromhell

Gold

It is, but i'm without a phone and don't have the money for a cheapy or any extras laying around here. I don't know if they'd let me swap colors if I want to return it. I'm referring to radioshack/target

4. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

They won't let you swap. Just get the space gray!

5. rollinfromhell

Gold

I don't want the space gray, I'm okay with waiting till Monday. But i just don't want to wait now and not get my white one in a few days and be screwed for being patient lol.

6. rollinfromhell

Gold

gahh im giving in. radioshack will let me swap within 14 days. wish me luck!

7. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

They won't let you swap colors. Good luck bother!

8. rollinfromhell

Gold

Lol. I've asked and he said I would be able to within 14 days. My friend also did this at best buy when he got his 5 after launch, no problems.

9. Mrmargatini

Mrmargatini Contributor
    Bronze

I'm all for marketing and creating hype but at the time where Android is taking over the market why! Would Apple do this? Everyone wants the white. Just like with the 4 and they couldn't get the white into production when they came out. Then with the. 4s and beyond they said they fixed that problem but now stores only have 1 Gold of any but all of your posters and marketing are gold. I'm so very upset with this tactic. I for one don't like the Space Gray

Sent using iCafe app

10. rollinfromhell

Gold

You know what? I didn't like the space grey either. But in person, it actually looks awesome and better imo than the slate. It has lighter color on the sides and it's like a cross between the 4 and the 5 slate. It's really nice actually and looks nicer than I thought. I mean I still want the white a bit, but this is kinda nice. I'll have to decide. Oh, and I got my iPhone 5s yesterday at radioshack. Walked in and bought it, last one xD