Can't find white anywhere

Aug 1, 2007
Everywhere I call has the space grey. I wanted something different this year since the upgrade "isn't that big" and I wanted to have something that feels familiar. I've already had iOS7 for the last month so, just curious as to what I should do. Many people around me have the black (it's a town in the desert) but none have the white and when they do get shipments in when I call back it's all space grey. Kinda sucky considering I had my White on pre-order at target and I'm without a phone to use. Target assured me I'd get it by Friday.

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
Everywhere I call has the space grey. I wanted something different this year since the upgrade "isn't that big" and I wanted to have something that feels familiar. I've already had iOS7 for the last month so, just curious as to what I should do. Many people around me have the black (it's a town in the desert) but none have the white and when they do get shipments in when I call back it's all space grey. Kinda sucky considering I had my White on pre-order at target and I'm without a phone to use. Target assured me I'd get it by Friday.
Just wait, that's the only way you'll be truly satisfy; that unless color is not that important to you.

Aug 1, 2007
Just wait, that's the only way you'll be truly satisfy; that unless color is not that important to you.
It is, but i'm without a phone and don't have the money for a cheapy or any extras laying around here. I don't know if they'd let me swap colors if I want to return it. I'm referring to radioshack/target

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
It is, but I'm without a phone and don't have the money for a cheapy or any extras laying around here. I don't know if they'd let me swap colors if I want to return it. I'm referring to radioshack/target
They won't let you swap. Just get the space gray!

Aug 1, 2007
They won't let you swap. Just get the space gray!
I don't want the space gray, I'm okay with waiting till Monday. But i just don't want to wait now and not get my white one in a few days and be screwed for being patient lol.

Aug 1, 2007
gahh im giving in. radioshack will let me swap within 14 days. wish me luck!

Mrmargatini

Contributor
Bronze
May 27, 2013
Colusa, California
I'm all for marketing and creating hype but at the time where Android is taking over the market why! Would Apple do this? Everyone wants the white. Just like with the 4 and they couldn't get the white into production when they came out. Then with the. 4s and beyond they said they fixed that problem but now stores only have 1 Gold of any but all of your posters and marketing are gold. I'm so very upset with this tactic. I for one don't like the Space Gray

Sent using iCafe app

Aug 1, 2007
I'm all for marketing and creating hype but at the time where Android is taking over the market why! Would Apple do this? Everyone wants the white. Just like with the 4 and they couldn't get the white into production when they came out. Then with the. 4s and beyond they said they fixed that problem but now stores only have 1 Gold of any but all of your posters and marketing are gold. I'm so very upset with this tactic. I for one don't like the Space Gray

Sent using iCafe app
You know what? I didn't like the space grey either. But in person, it actually looks awesome and better imo than the slate. It has lighter color on the sides and it's like a cross between the 4 and the 5 slate. It's really nice actually and looks nicer than I thought. I mean I still want the white a bit, but this is kinda nice. I'll have to decide. Oh, and I got my iPhone 5s yesterday at radioshack. Walked in and bought it, last one xD