Can't Get Customizer To Work

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia
I'm on 1.1.1 and whenever I install Customizer it shows up as an icon, but when I click on it, it opens and shows a picture of that chicken, but then blacks out and goes back to the "Slide to Unlock" screen.
I tried uninstall and reinstall, but no luck.

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
I'm on 1.1.1 and whenever I install Customizer it shows up as an icon, but when I click on it, it opens and shows a picture of that chicken, but then blacks out and goes back to the "Slide to Unlock" screen.
i know this sounds dumb....REALLY dumb but as it is opening rub the screen with your finger....i didn't believe it either until i tried it...IT WORKS...and also if you have summerboard installed if you have the dim wallpaper option on turn that off...for some reason that mess up other apps

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
Did you install themes for customize? If not go to installer and install a couple themes (for sound and icons). Once installed, you'll be able to open Customize.

spampy22

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
Just open it about 4 or 5 times and it should finally open for good. Everytime I install customize I have to this. It is a know issue.

Nov 18, 2007
hey guys, sorry i'm still getting use to this hacking stuff. i accidentally hide the customize icon and do not know how to get it back or access it without the icon. i tried to uninstall and reinstall but the icon does not show up anymore. i appreciate all the help