Can't get hold of an Apple iPhone

athreya

Jun 30, 2007
I was able to get a hold of a new 8gb Apple iPhone. But because of my current contract with T-mobile I didn't dare get out of that contract. To my lost is your gain. With free overnight shipping.

I would love for you to check it out.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5134&rd=1&rd=1
why cant u cancel yur tmobile contract or ru saying u bought a ATT phone knowing fully well that u were in a contract and don't want to switch?

Jun 30, 2007
Gift

I got the phone as a gift. I had AT&T/cingular a month ago then i switched over. So the person didn't know.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
that sucks this phone is amazing

Jun 30, 2007
Phone

Well if you know anyone who is in need of the iPhone "The device of the future" please spread the word.

iWant iPhone

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
I got the phone as a gift. I had AT&T/cingular a month ago then i switched over. So the person didn't know.
why don't you just say, "I stood in line to get one the first day, so I could put it on ebay to make a profit!"

lol

Apple stores still have plenty, why overpay on ebay, when you can walk in and pay normal price.

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
why don't you just say, "I stood in line to get one the first day, so I could put it on ebay to make a profit!"

lol

Apple stores still have plenty, why overpay on ebay, when you can walk in and pay normal price.
Yeah haha.

I don't know why you would not just sell it to a good friend for a good discount.

Why on earth would you put it on E-Bay?

Why not give it back to the person who gave it to you as a gift. That is an expensive gift you can't use.

The story doesn't make sense.

Not to mention an iPhone costs $600.00. There is no chance your cost to cancel your contract is anywhere close to that much. So why would you not just cancel your T-Mobile and use it.

dietPEPSI

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
the cost to cancel t-mobile is around $200....its f***ing ridiculous....im just hanging on to mine, im not paying $200 to get rid of a phone....

iPhone is soo much better though.....i might just pay the $200...on principle i shouldnt pay the cancelation charge....