Can't get mail

Bitewound

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
Biteyland NYC
Everytime I try to get mail from any of my accounts it just says connecting and the little icon spins and nothing happens. I was getting mail perfectly until about 2 pm yesterday . I checked all my setting and I didn't change anything and I always manually get my mail .Any suggestion? I do not want to go to the fifth ave store- that place is a nightmare on weekends.
Thanks Bitey
PS I'm away for the weekend and can't restore

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
If I couldn't get email and couldn't restore, I'd probably try deleting the account and re-adding it. Or setting up a dummy account and seeing if it could receive mail.

I presume you've already rebooted the phone?

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
In your haste to post a response to virtually every thread, thus upping your completely meaningless post-count, did you even read the original post? The OP clearly stated that isn't possible as he a away from home. AND the post before yours says that the third reboot resolved the problem.

Seriously, Kevlar, can you just stick to replies that actually add useful information/observations to the dialogue? Please?

/rant

ventrj

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
Yeah i still have a problem with this. It happens once a day i have to shut down my phone and power it back up then its fine. They need to fix this tho its going to cause a lot of problems