Cant get my dock icons back

chopperman

Dec 17, 2007
I kinda was messing with my iPhone with the customize program. I ended up just hiding all the icons just for shits and giggles. When I went to go put them on I couldnt add my dock items because they were not showing up when I clicked to add them back. Well I thought that if I deleted cutomizer then it would undo it all but it didn't. So then I reset the whole phone in the settings menu by doing the one that said "erase all content and settings" But no that didn't work etheir, can you guys please let me know what I have to do to get my dock icons back. Thanks

chopperman

Dec 17, 2007
No there are no icons in the dock AT ALL, it really baffles me that I cant figure how to do this.

Oct 4, 2007
San Francisco
then go into customize, click on icon display order, then click on number of dock icons and set it to any number other than zero

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Download a program called Xlaunch. It allows reordering of icons to include placing them on the dock bar. Not sure if it will work but it appears to be a bit more stable then customize when it comes to hiding and moving icons around.