Can't get short video clips into iTunes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
I have about 1000 short video clips of dance patterns I'd like to put on my phone but I'm having a very hard time getting them into iTunes. I've tried adding them as a folder, adding them individually, dragging and dropping but they never show up. I have a mix of filetypes. Some of them are AVI(not DIVX) or DIVX, RAM, and WMV but shouldn't iTunes convert them? And what about the MPEG or MOV files? And some are MP4. Why aren't they getting loaded?

AfroAaron

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
The Big UK
I have about 1000 short video clips of dance patterns I'd like to put on my phone but I'm having a very hard time getting them into iTunes. I've tried adding them as a folder, adding them individually, dragging and dropping but they never show up. I have a mix of filetypes. Some of them are AVI(not DIVX) or DIVX, RAM, and WMV but shouldn't iTunes convert them? And what about the MPEG or MOV files? And some are MP4. Why aren't they getting loaded?

Do they show up on iTunes it self?

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
I'm not. They are videos from all over the place. Most are freely distributed videos from the internet. A couple hundred are from a few CDs full of AVI movies from one of my dance instructors.

Basically, what I am hearing is that I have convert the files to MP4.

And we are in looove with Apple WHY exactly?

AfroAaron

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
The Big UK
I'm not. They are videos from all over the place. Most are freely distributed videos from the internet. A couple hundred are from a few CDs full of AVI movies from one of my dance instructors.

Basically, what I am hearing is that I have convert the files to MP4.

And we are in looove with Apple WHY exactly?
Yes you will need to convert it to mp4 for it to be able to work on your iPhone

if you do not know how to do this offline

it can ezely be done by googling 'mp4 converter'