Can't get SSH toggle on SBSettings

DocRawk

Bronze
Jun 11, 2009
I've turned the toggle setting on and off repeatedly, but never see the toggle on my SBSettings home screen. What's the deal?

cliffeman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Feenix, Amizona
Do you have SSH installed?! that could be the problem. SSH will only show up on your toggle if it's installed.

DocRawk

Bronze
Jun 11, 2009
That'd be the problem. I thought it came with jailbreaking or SBSettings. I just wanted to be sure it was off to avoid battery drain. I'd guess that not having it is even better.

FuelieNova

Contributor
Silver
Aug 3, 2008
I jailbroke a couple of weeks ago and had to install it separate. I was not aware that it caused more battery drain. I have been told this is a internet myth, cannot tell any difference in battery with it on or off. I leave it on all the time.
Tg

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I jailbroke a couple of weeks ago and had to install it separate. I was not aware that it caused more battery drain. I have been told this is a internet myth, cannot tell any difference in battery with it on or off. I leave it on all the time.
Tg
When SSH first starting getting installed on iPhones, I accidentally left it on one day. It drained my battery fast!