Can't hear call through headphones

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 23, 2007
Has anyone had this problem? All of a sudden I cant hear a phone call through my headphones. I was listening to a podcast and it faded out when my phone rang but I couldn't hear anything. I tried to call "time" just to test and still nothing. Are there any settings that would stop the headphoes from being used on a phone call? Help!:mad:

Jul 9, 2007
Has anyone had this problem? All of a sudden I cant hear a phone call through my headphones. I was listening to a podcast and it faded out when my phone rang but I couldn't hear anything. I tried to call "time" just to test and still nothing. Are there any settings that would stop the headphoes from being used on a phone call? Help!:mad:

ive had the same problem, curious as well.

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Try some different headphones or try it from the audio out on the dock.

Maybe the small button on the iPhone earphones is stuck down. Or the phone thinks it is down.

rickc

May 29, 2009
Hahaha, i found this thread searching for "get iPhone calls through headphones" - silly me, I didn't know the headphones that came with the iPhone also had a mic...i was using my regular headphones (because they're better)....now i need to buy new ones that will stay in my ears....