can't hear caller

cfarag

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
so I have this new problem that started recently where I'm done talk and wait for the person on the other end to respond but, its dead air (like the phone disconnected). I then say, "Hello" and then other person responds again and this time I can hear them. It almost like the ear speaker is cutting out. It never happens when the person on the other line is talking; only when I stop talking and wait for the other person to respond.

Anyone else here of this?

magermeister

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
goose creek, sc
so I have this new problem that started recently where I'm done talk and wait for the person on the other end to respond but, its dead air (like the phone disconnected). I then say, "Hello" and then other person responds again and this time I can hear them. It almost like the ear speaker is cutting out. It never happens when the person on the other line is talking; only when I stop talking and wait for the other person to respond.

Anyone else here of this?
actually yes this happened to me last night the same way u described it im running 2.1 jb on the 3g

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
This has happened to me a few times and what I found that works is check the volume control, move it up or down, and look on the screen and see if the phone thinks the headphones are are. It would say headphones somewhere if it thought they were in.
Then put headphones in, play a song, then pause, and take out the headphones.

Hope this helps