Can't install APPtapp

k412m4

Bronze
Mar 23, 2008
During the "black screen" part of the install on the "entering recovery mode" step, it freezes.... My iPhone shows a picture of a plug poining at an iTunes logo...

any help would be nice

patrick_83

Bronze
Oct 11, 2007
Illinois
During the "black screen" part of the install on the "entering recovery mode" step, it freezes.... My iPhone shows a picture of a plug poining at an iTunes logo...

any help would be nice

What firmware, and what method of jailbreak are you using. Do u have an unlocked phone?!?

The arrow normally means that you have to plug it into the dock and connect to iTunes

k412m4

Bronze
Mar 23, 2008
What firmware, and what method of jailbreak are you using. Do u have an unlocked phone?!?

The arrow normally means that you have to plug it into the dock and connect to iTunes
I found a solution. I installed using ZiPhone. Worked like a charm. And no, the phone is not unlocked. I used the jailbreak feature only and it was done in 30 seconds.

patrick_83

Bronze
Oct 11, 2007
Illinois
I found a solution. I installed using ZiPhone. Worked like a charm. And no, the phone is not unlocked. I used the jailbreak feature only and it was done in 30 seconds.
I was going to say to use ZiPhone too. :-þ But, i didn't know any more info that i would have needed. I am glad to see you got it working though.