Can't Line Up Here Says Cingular

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia
Stopped into a AT&T store this evening and was joking with the sales rep that i was surprised no one had formed a line yet - he said that they had been instructed by "corporate AT&T" to phone the police if any line started and have all individuals removed from the area. I thought he was joking but apparently he was not as my laughter was the only one heard.
I asked when people could start to line up. He said people could start to line up at 5:30pm tomorrow!

Good luck with that!

I can see it now, everyone sitting in their car watching their clocks...bam, 5:30pm hits....the car doors fly open...stampede...

Mike

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Oooo I hope its 530p here too. I can stake it out from 430p to 530p. Nuts day comion up

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
That is how I envision the Apple store by me. The city does not allow lines of any kind. So people will all likely be busting out of their cars right before 6:00pm.

Jun 24, 2007
Boy, you guys live in boring places :)

I can look down from my 30th floor office and see the AT&T store across from the Chicago Theatre. There are two people sitting at the entrance in camping chairs, and a whole bunch of stanchions nearby, ready to deploy.

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
Boy, you guys live in boring places :)

I can look down from my 30th floor office and see the AT&T store across from the Chicago Theatre. There are two people sitting at the entrance in camping chairs, and a whole bunch of stanchions nearby, ready to deploy.
You have to work in an office. :mad:

Jun 24, 2007
You have to work in an office. :mad:
A beautiful office with fabulous views in three directions, Macs at every desk, an AT&T store across the street, and a flagship Apple store 10 minutes away by foot, where I hope to join the line tomorrow morning sometime.