Can't Pre-order iPhone 5

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Booyow1204

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2010
Las Vegas
Don't know if it is the Apple website server or if there is no iPhone 5's that can be preordered.

I have been searching for availability and given up on buying one from the store, so I was gonna just go to the source and order one from the Apple website.

I'm not sure if others are having this issue but once I get past the first screen to select which iPhone to buy I get stuck where it asks you if you are an existing/replacing an iPhone on your account or a new customer. I have been clicking "replace a phone on my existing account w/iPhone" and the screen wont let me pass. I have clicked this option for more than 10 times and I just can't get passed the screen....starting to give up here...:(

Anybody have a clue on this one?

Madlockz

Bronze
Oct 7, 2012
My cousin was tryin to order one and Apple told her that she would have to place her order online between 10am - 4pm eastern time. Try ordering it between those times maybe you might come up with something. GL

Booyow1204

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2010
Las Vegas
I've tried using the system
In between these times and I still can't get it to work, haven't tried the app version yet. I'll try that and if it doesn't work I'll look at my options.

PinkBanana

Zealot
Gold
Feb 16, 2010
Burnley, UK
How do you order for it to be collected in an Apple store. Was at the manchester arndale a couple of weeks ago and they told us that we had to order online. Then come in a collect. But there's no option to do that anymore!

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
How do you order for it to be collected in an Apple store. Was at the manchester arndale a couple of weeks ago and they told us that we had to order online. Then come in a collect. But there's no option to do that anymore!
You need to check availability local store time online between 10pm and 4am. The option to pick up in store will be active at that time. I used the Apple store app and found two 32GB locally but in white. I want black.

Booyow1204

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2010
Las Vegas
I think I'm gonna try that tonight, I'm gonna order from the app but I'll wait till 10pm to check, if I can't get one for store pick up I'll just order one and succumb to the long wait. My 3GS is begging to be laid to bed for the time being lol.